... there was a big pile of foul smelling, mushy poo in the litter tray this evening. Could it be that Merry is back to square one?? He's been soooooo happy since we put him on the Hi Life diet yesterday morning. I don't think I could cope with him moping about for the rest of his life if we had to put him on prescription food indefinitely. He hates it.
Please Lawd, pleeeeeease!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, I might be way off the mark here but could it be that changing from prescription diet straight onto Hi Life could have upset his tummy? Perhaps give him a week or two for things to settle down in his tum before you worry too much? With any animal it is best to change food gradually. Sorry if you have already done this but if not that could possibly explain the musy poo.
I hope this might help to put your mind at rest.
Good luck Merry and you guys.
Post a Comment