Friday, April 25, 2008
Sniffing Sammy
A weird thing has happened to me over the past two weeks. I have developed an obsession with sniffing Sam's fur. I find that if I am sitting on the sofa and Sam comes and sits next to me, I just have to bury my nose in his fur. As you can imagine, Sam isn't overly happy about this, judging by the funny looks he gives me. But oh ... he has such a lovely, furry, kitteny, fluffy, warm kind of smell :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Weird, me too I love to smell Frodo only today I was having a sniff and thinking... why am I doing this? I'm so glad you wrote this I love the smell of horses but cats? New one on me :-} x
Phew, I'm glad it's not just me :-)
Hmmm... I'd like to suggest that maybe it's weird NOT to sniff your cats fur? :-)
Post a Comment