The nooz from up north is that Merlin isn't overly fond of cats, so I won't be able to take him in. I'm devastated because it means he has to go to a dog rescue centre and I'll never see him again ... but I'm sort of relieved that the decision has been taken out of my hands.
If anybody can offer a forever home to a friendly, intelligent eight-year-old Lurcher / Border Collie cross called Merlin; who has one blue eye and one brown eye; and whose favourite thing in the whole world is a little toy piglet; and who gallops across the field like a stallion; and who is patient with other dogs in the park that can't keep up with him; and who is so good he never takes food off your plate even if you leave it on the floor; and who loves nothing more than a tummy tickle; and who is gentle with children; then please let me know.
BTW, Merry and Sam are both responding well to their new diets. I walked into the house this evening after work and ... IT DIDN'T SMELL OF POO!!!! Hurray :-)))))
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IIIIIITTTTT!! I love him he is adorable but I already have 3 cats, 3 dogs, 4 horses and goodness knows how many other creatures that live within our home space, not to mention the dogs that come and stay with us whilst their owners go on holiday. Wish we could have him though he looks so gorgeous. On the plus side look at us lot (as in Freya's parents, You, Me We've given all of our rescue pets a good home so I'm sure Merlin will find a good home, especially with those eyes.
I was feeling so sorry for you with your decision, but Chez has a great point - sometimes rescue animals really luck out!
I'm also very glad to hear good news about the bottie problem too! :-)
Post a Comment