Friday, April 18, 2008

Pets at Home Shopping Spree

I spent £75 on the cats this evening. Yup, disgusting isn't it. I haven't even spent that much on MYSELF this month! I bought ... are you ready for it ... a radiator bed; an automatic cat feeder (cos we're off to see an exhibition tomorrow and don't want the boys to go hungry); a radio controlled mouse; a funny shaped ball; some cat nip spray; some 100% chicken treats; some Hi Life cat meat; and some 60% chicken cat biscuits.

The food is for Merry. We're trying him on the Hi Life diet for a while because the girl in the shop said it was better than Felix for cats with sensitive tummies. The meat looks great ... almost made me feel hungry. Best of all, it didn't seem any more expensive than Felix. It's just a bit more difficult to find in regular supermarkets. But that's okay.

Tomorrow we're taking the boys to have their claws trimmed. I'm not looking forward to it. WISH US LUCK!!!!!

2 comments:

Freya's Staff said...

HA! I bought my last cat a radiator bed a few years ago. It lasted about a week, and then I took it back and stuck it in the loft as she'd get up in the morning, go to her radiator bed, and pretty much stay there until bed time again! :-)

thecopycup said...

That's hilarious. Our two haven't shown a hint of interest. They just look at it suspiciously :-)