Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Evil mommy!

The boys don't know it yet, but I've booked them in to have their claws trimmed next weekend. HWA HWA HWA!!

I don't know whether to feel more sorry for the cats ... or the vet!

3 comments:

Freya's Staff said...

Hi,

I thought I'd say hi - I believe Freya is either Samwise and Merry's mum or sister!

Her blog is at http://freyacat.blogspot.com

Great blog - I've been following their exploits!

thecopycup said...

Oh my goodness, Freya really resembles Sam. They have that same gingery brown underbelly and lovely big eyes. How old is Freya? She has gorgeous markings.

Freya's Staff said...

Freya's around 5 years old. Wouldn't it be lovely if she was their mum? I think I'm just gonna assume that's true cos it seems cooler than just being their sister!

hmmm, Cat lineage is weird! :-)

I love her belly too - and the white chin!

By the way, my email is chrisbitz@gmail.com