Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 1 in the Big Brother House ...

Merry and Sam had a good night. Very quiet. They woke us up at 8 wanting to be fed. Sam still isn't eating though. He's seems very nervous. Although he did tentatively approach The Boy for a bit of a stroke at one point. He seems to have more of the 'wild cat' in him than Merry who's quite happy just to be fed and cuddled.

We're expecting Sam to be skitty for quite some time and aren't pushing him to be more friendly. We are just carrying on as normal, getting him used to us being around.

We let them out into the dining room and living room for half an hour this morning. I think they were a little awed. After a quick look they both retreated to the safety of the conservatory. I'm glad they feel safe in there.

Merry did a pooh which stunk the whole house out. Foo-weee. I'm still reeling. It was solid though. No runs ... not yet.

Still haven't heard Sam meeow.

No comments: