Sambo the Rambo Cat had his jab and apart from doing a terrific Shakin' Stevens impression, was very brave.
The Vet wants to see him again tomorrow for another jab. His temperature is still high and she wants to make sure he's eating (and keeping his food down) before she discharges him.
He ate most of his dinner this evening, which I fortified with 100% chicken treats. And I've made him some scrambled egg (on the recommendation of the vet) to tempt him with later.
We've spent over £400 in vets bills in 24 hours ... so fingers crossed he gets better. I know it's money well spent and we'd pay it a thousand times over for the Sambo Mog but still: FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS!!???!!! Something tells me The Boy and I will be talking pet insurance very soon.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Brave wikkle pussy mog
Labels:
bengal,
bengal cats,
bengal kittens,
discipline cats,
naughty cats,
pets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks very much for the reminder - I've been *meaning* to get insurance for Freya for ages, but just never got round to it.
You've given me a real resolve to get my paw out and actually do it this time. I think my favourites were Petplan and RSPCA, unless anyone else cna suggest someone else?
Post a Comment