I usually speak too soon on these matters, but what the heck ...
Sam and Merry have been on the anti parasite powder for 3 days and things look good.
Sam -- and The Boy can vouch for this -- has developed an appetite like we've never seen before. He's ravenous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He even ripped into a bag of cat biscuits that we'd left on the side in the kitchen.
I got 5 sachets of the powder prescribed by the vet to share between the cats over 5 days. This meant splitting the sachets in half. Since this is quite a fiddly thing to do when you're being hounded by two hungry, meowing cats, I decided to do the measuring up in advance. So when the RSPCA home visit lady arrived on Wednesday for the 6 week (yup) check, I had lots of little bags of white powder on the side in the kitchen ... goodness only knows what the poor woman thought when she saw them!!!!
This blog is linked to Corrinne's website.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Both cats doing well.
Labels:
bengal,
bengal cats,
bengal kittens,
discipline cats,
naughty cats,
pets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had my RSPCA home visit the other day too - I wonder if they're having a purge or something?
Anyway, how are the boys doing with the anti parasite powder?
Post a Comment