The Boy and I are testing various cat litters.
We are currently using a litter which is called: The World's Best Cat Litter (yes, really!). It claims to be earth friendly and biodegradable and is made from whole kernal corn. It certainly smells like corn. And the texture is lovely. It's soft and velvety unlike the Sainsbury's one we've been using which looks and feels like rubble from a building site. It also claims to last a month, even with two cats. Which is a good thing since it costs in the region of £20 a bag.
So far so good. It's doing a fab job. The cats have been using it for almost a week and it still smells as fresh as it did on day one. And The Boy and I are in awe of it's amazing clumpability. The only thing we're not sure about is its claim to be flushable. We are under the impression that flushing animal waste down the toilet is a no-no, since it introduces toxins to the water system that can't be killed by water treatments.
In any case, we like the litter so far ... let's see if it's still doing such a good job in 3 weeks time.
Watch this space!
2 comments:
Gotta tell you - you and The Boy are the only people I know who could ever be in awe of something's 'amazing clumpability'. I love it :-)
£20 a bag? I hope the bag is as big as you are!
I'll be interested to hear how your test goes. preferably from the cats own mouths..... please? :-)
Post a Comment