Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dinner time.

This is on a good day. Sometimes you'd think we hadn't fed them for a week the way they cry and carry on.

Making a donation to the RSPCA is easy. Simply make your cheque out to the RSPCA and send it to: RSPCA Ashford Garden Cattery, 34 Station Road, Ashford, Kent, TN23 1PH

3 comments:

Freya's Staff said...

I love calling at dinnertime - sometimes I find myself waving Freya's dinner over her head, trying to encourage her to meow for her food!

thecopycup said...

Hehe ... if I tormented Merry like that I'd be mince meat. He sometimes gets so frustrated if I don't prepare his dinner fast enough that he shouts at me. You wouldn't believe it unless you saw it. It's very funny.

chez said...

That sounds so much like our breakfast time, Gandalf and Frodo make as much noise as your boys I'll try to video it so you can see, you'd think it was Sam and Merry.