Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Boys

I'd just like to say thank you so very much for all the words of encouragement that I've received from everyone. Your advice has been a huge help and I will definitely take it on board.

I think a lot of how I'm feeling has to do with my hormones at the moment and the life changes that are about to take place. That's why I won't be making any hard and fast decisions until our new lives - and routines - are well established. I will be a full-time stay-at-home-mom for six months (at least), which should be plenty of time for me to re-bond with the cats.

I do love Sam and Merry very much - and that's what makes it all so hard. I think it's probably a confidence thing too. I've completely lost faith in my ability to make them happy. I've lost my moggy mojo and this is something I need to work on.

Thank you again for all your words of encouragement. I shall give it my best shot.

1 comment:

Kaz's Cats said...

Hi there, I'm glad that you've decided to try to work things out with the kitties. I don't have any experience with Bengals, so I'm glad that some people who know them were able to give you some suggestions. Since you and the boys have been together this long, it's nice for you all to have a chance to get to know each other again. It'll be great for the boys when you can be around home more. It sounds like things are looking up,

Cheers

Karen (Mum to Gypsy & Tasha)