... he's got the squirts real bad. Day three and the house is beginning to smell like a public latrine. Not even the Oust is touching this one.
You can tell he's not 100%. He's usually such a hussy when it comes to kissing and cuddling. Go near him at the moment, however, and he just gets aggro. I've got the scratches to prove it.
It's not like Sambo to have an upset tummy. Hope he'll be okay.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Poor little Sambo ...
Labels:
bengal,
bengal cats,
bengal kittens,
discipline cats,
naughty cats,
pets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww, I'm so sorry for you. I cna't imagine how it must be feeling for him to be a little under the weather.
I've found a couple of forums that have some great advice and Bengal experts there...
http://www.bengalcatforums.com
(The bigger one, I think)
http://www.bengaltalk.com
(slightly smaller, but I feel a little friendlier)
Sambo? :-) I had to double check what his real name was! I love Sambo - really cute and not nearly as embarrasing as Fraysie-waysie :-D
Is there any news on how poor little sam's doing? Have his squits dried up at all?
Post a Comment