
Just a quick update on my mum and dad's dog, Merlin.
Apparently his profile didn't even reach the TIA website. He was matched immediately with an older lady who lives up near the Yorkshire dales.
I trust TIA. But I can't help worrying about Merlin. Is he happy? Is he confused? Is he wondering what he did wrong? Is the lady nice? Is she strict? Does she make Merlin sleep outside in the howling gales? Is he chained to a fence, shivering and cold and crying for Piglet?
You see how I torture myself??!
My mum and dad put my phone number in with his paperwork, and requested that the lady call me in a few weeks time to let me know how he's settled in. I have a feeling she won't, but it would certainly make me feel a whole lot better if she did.
I'm gonna miss ol' Merlin :-(
Apparently his profile didn't even reach the TIA website. He was matched immediately with an older lady who lives up near the Yorkshire dales.
I trust TIA. But I can't help worrying about Merlin. Is he happy? Is he confused? Is he wondering what he did wrong? Is the lady nice? Is she strict? Does she make Merlin sleep outside in the howling gales? Is he chained to a fence, shivering and cold and crying for Piglet?
You see how I torture myself??!
My mum and dad put my phone number in with his paperwork, and requested that the lady call me in a few weeks time to let me know how he's settled in. I have a feeling she won't, but it would certainly make me feel a whole lot better if she did.
I'm gonna miss ol' Merlin :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment