Saturday, February 21, 2009

Da Bird

Sam and Merry have a fab new toy called Da Bird.

http://www.da-bird.co.uk/epages/es109753.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es109753_es120371385060/Products/Da-01

They're going crazy for it. Sam even opened the draw it's kept in one evening and walked proudly into the living room with Da Bird in his mouth and the stick clattering along behind him. Even the usually lazy Merry has been jumping around trying to catch it.

It's basically a few feathers, some elastic and a stick. However, the feathers have been fashioned and weighted in such a way that when you wiggle the stick Da Bird flutters around like the real thing. It drives Sam and Merry wild!!










3 comments:

Freya's Staff said...

That's *just* amazing! I bought one for Freya and it arrived on Wednesday! I also got the 4-pack of other attachments for it too.

The only thing is, she likes it and will run after it on the floor, but we cannot get her to actually jump for it! She'll reach up for it, and swipe for it, but her feet have only once left the ground!

It may be that she's just doing too much sleeping and needs a bit more excercise..

thecopycup said...

Wow, what a coincidence! I have to say, Merry's feet don't really leave the ground either. Sam's just a loon. He frightens us half to death with his acrobatics :-) We're gonna send off for the extra attachments this week. I'm loving the pics of Freya by the way. Such a pretty cat!

Pop Trinkets said...

These pictures are amazing. I have been trying to get "in action" photos of my Bengal. They normally come out looking like a blur.